Monday, October 4, 2010

Many Days...Many Emotions

It's been awhile since I've posted, but the Random Acts of Kindness are everywhere. Daily I have people tell us of wonderful things they do in our sweet baby girl's memory. Today I spent a few hours at Phoenix Children's Hospital for the KTAR Radiothon... a remind of the sadness that parents feel with sick children and a reminder that no parent should ever have to lose a child. I hear of many miracles that the people at PCH help to make happen and while I wish ours had ended differently, to be able to help increase the number of miracles out there is a good feeling.

I know Taylor's sweet smile will continue to help the children of PCH as we left behind four big bags of stuffed animals for them. While I wish I could see her smile in person and her her little giggle, I know her purpose is more than anything I could have ever imagined.

No comments: