Sunday, March 6, 2011

A need for kindness...searching...

a friend at work, Lisa shared a story with me the other day that touched my heart...She had given a friend in need some money to help. Much to her surprise this friend returned the money after she got herself to a better place. Lisa has been looking for places to give this moeny ever since. In the past week she told me she had two people cross her path that needed help. She felt that Taylor was sending them to her...which obviously touched my heart. Your smile spreads love and light. It never ceases to amaze me how much your spirit has touched everyone around daddy and I.

We saw a little boy today that would be just few months younger...and yesterday, daddy saw Clyde, the boy you would have run from :)...you should be running around...we should be exhausted from chasing you...not exhaustion from missing you...but that's all we feel...just missing you...our sweet baby girl, Taylor Paige

No comments: