Wednesday, April 18, 2012

2 years - 24 months - 730 days

I wake up with a crack in my broken heart. That by just being April 18th, the tears are there and my heart aches for my baby girl.

Taylor, I wish you were here. I wish you were running around like 2 and a half year olds do. I wish you were loving up on your baby brother or whining for attention like big sisters do. I wish you could hug me and say "mommy you look pretty" like I thought you would do some day. I wish you would run to the door when daddy gets home and jump into his arms like daddy's girls do.

I long to brush your hair, to give you kisses and to hold you tight. My arms miss you so much. There will always be a hole in my heart for you.

Please watch over Cade, your baby brother and give us strength to enjoy every second with him without fear and sadness.

I love you...forever my sweet munchkin, Taylor Paige

No comments: